Get a quick quote
• Use a metal measuring tape to take all measurements.
• Take all your measurements in inches at 1/8 of an inch.
• Measure twice to avoid errors.
• Enter your numbers in the calculator:
• Measure the width, height, and depth in 3 places. For width, use the smallest measurement to the nearest 1/8″. For height, use the longest measurement to the nearest 1/8”
• For inside mounts, we will take any necessary deductions for clearance
• For outside mounts, consider adding overlapping width and height to ensure the entire window is covered
• Use a steel tape measure for accuracy
• Measure all windows, even those that appear to be the same width and height